Devils Cheese Cake Brownie
What you’ll need:
1 box chocolate cake mix
Red food colouring
Cream cheese (1 pack)
How to make a Devils cheese cake brownie:
1. Start by preheating your oven to 170c
2. Start by mixing in the melted butter, oil, egg and food colouring in to the cake mix. Pour in 2/3 of the mixture in to a greased baking pan.
3. To make the cheese cake filling for your devils cheese cake brownie beat the cream cheese in to an egg, sugar and vanilla. Make sure the mixture if nice and fluffy.
4. Now pour this cheese cake mixture on top of the brownie mixture you prepare earlier.
5. Now after adding a table spoon of water to your remaining 1/3 brownie batter dot on top of the cheese cake layer and swirl with a knife.
6. Bake for 30 minutes until the cheese cake is set and browning around the edge.
7. Cut out in to small squares and serve.