What you’ll need:
A refrigerated pie crust
Hershey's unsweetened chocolate
Sweetened whipped cream
How to make a Choco pie:
1. Start off by heating your oven to 230c.
2. Now take your pre-made pie crust and using a 9-inch glass pie plate (oven proof). Bake for up to 12 minutes until it is of a light gold colour.
3. Cool the pie crust for about 30 minutes.
4. Chop up the Hershey’s chocolate in to small chunks.
5. Take a saucepan and melt the chocolate over a very low heat.
6. Using an electric mixer beat in a small bowl the butter and add in the sugar, melted chocolate and the vanilla until the whole mixture is perfectly blended.
7. Add the 4 eggs one at a time and blend on a high speed for 2 minutes. The mixture should be nice and fluffy.
8. Pour this mixture in to the cooled baked pie shell.
9. Refrigerate for 2 hours and garnish with whipped cream and curled chocolate pieces.