Ocean themed Jelly Shots
What you’ll need:
2/3 a cup of lime juice
1/3 cup of Water
2 envelopes of plain gelatin
1/2 cup of blue curacao
Large crystal sugar (Only for garnishing)
3/4 of a cup of 100% agave Tequila
How to make Ocean themed Jelly shots:
1. Start off by adding the lime juice, sugar and water in a normal sized sauce pan and sprinkling in the geletin. Allow the geletin to get properly soaked in the water for a few minutes.
2. Heat this mixture over a low heat till the geletin gets thoroughly dissolved. (Stir constantly for 5 minutes)
3. Now remove from the heat and add in the tequila and blue cuacao.
4. Take a flat surfaced pan and add in this mixture to the pan an store in the refrigerator overnight.
5. Cut out symmetrical shaped cubes/ 6. Before serving these jelly shots to your guests dip one side of the jelly in a bowl of sugar to make them look extra beautiful.