What you’ll need:
1 box Betty Crocker yellow cake mix
1 cup of mashed bananas
1/3 cup of vegetable oil
1/3 cup of water
3 eggs sprinkles in all different shapes and sizes
Chocolate candy melts (Candiquik is a good company to use)
Mini muffin pan
How to make mini banana cupcakes for your cupcake fondue party:
1. First off you need to preheat your oven to about 350 degrees.
2. Place cupcake liners in a mini muffin pan.
3. Mix all the cupcake ingredients mentioned in the list above until the mixture has a smooth texture. (Cake mix, mashed bananas, eggs, oil and water)
4. Pour the mixture in to the cupcake liners with the help of a spoon.
5. Bake these mini cupcakes for about 10 minutes.
6. Once they are properly baked remove from the oven and allow them to cool and remove the liners.
How to set up for your cupcake fondue party:
1. If you have a fondue set then that would be perfect if not then you can improvise by using a big ceramic bowl for your candiquik chocolate mixture and wooden skewers for your fondue sticks.
2. In small dishes place out your variety of sprinkles (and nuts if you wish).
3. Now that your fondue party is all set up enjoy these tasty treats!P.s We have some news for you.. Check out this video :