Grilled Chocolate, Banana and Marshmallow Melts
What you’ll need:
2 spoons of mini marshmallows
2 spoons of chocolate chips
2 spoons of cinnamon toast crunch cereal (crushed a bit)
How to make a Grilled Chocolate, Banana and Marshmallow Melt:
1. Pre-heat your grill to a medium high heat.
2. Take your banana and slice it lengthwise on one side and slightly open it.
3. Take a rectangular piece of aluminium foil and place the banana on it.
4. Insert the chocolate chips and marshmallows in to the sliced banana.
5. Wrap up the banana in the aluminium foil and cook on the grill for about 6 minutes.
6. Unwrap the foil after the banana has been cooked and add on to it the crushed cereal.
7. After letting it cool off a bit enjoy your grilled chocolate, banana and marshmallow melt with a spoon.