Blue Cheese Stuffed Chicken Bites
What you’ll need:
1 cup of milk
2 tablespoons of hot sauce
1 cup bread crumbs
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
5 chicken breast tenders
Sheet of wax paper
1/2 cup of blue cheese crumbles
How to make blue cheese stuffed chicken bites:
1. Pre-heat your oven to about 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl mix the hot sauce and milk.
3. In another bowl combine the bread crumbs, paprika and chilli powder.
4. Now take your chicken and place under a sheet of wax paper and pound flat.
5. Now cut each tender into 2 – 3 inch pieces.
6. Place a teaspoon of blue cheese in the middle of each piece and roll the chicken around the cheese.
7. Dip these rolled chicken pieces in to the milk mixture and then in to the bread crumb mixture. (All sides of the chicken should be covered with crumbs)
8. Bake these bites on a cookie sheet for about 15 minutes in the oven.