What you’ll need:
Fair sized sauce pans
Light corn syrup
How to make candy apples:
1. To make the perfect candy apple you will need to make your own caramel.
2. In a sauce pan add some sugar, corn syrup, milk and salt make sure to cover the entire bottom of the pan with the sugar.
3. The stove should be on low heat and the sugar will start melting.
4. After a few minutes stir the sugar to make sure that it doesn’t burn. Make sure not to stir too much as that would produce lumpy caramel.
5. Once the sugar starts turning brown let it cook for a minute longer and take off the stove so that it doesn’t burn. When you remove the caramel off the stove add in a teaspoon of vanilla essence.
6. Now take your apples and dry thoroughly and insert skewers in the stem.
7. Dip the apples in to the caramel and swirl in it to cover the apples completely.
8. Dip caramel covered apples in to any kind of sprinkles of your choice and leave to set on a plate.