Pocket Grilled Chicken And Vegetable Meal
What you’ll need:
4 boneless chicken breasts
2 green or red bell peppers (cut into thin strips)
1 red potato (thinly sliced)
1/4 a cup of barbecue sauce
1 tablespoon of orange juice
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
1/8 teaspoon red pepper
How to make a pocket grilled chicken and vegetable meal:
1. On a grill which is unheated spray some cooking oil with a cooking spray. Now heat up the grill with coals of gas.
2. Now take a piece of 12-inch by 18-inch foil and place a chicken breast in the centre of the foil and add the bell peppers and potatoes. (Distribute evenly among all the pockets)
3. Now take a small bowl and mix the barbecue sauce, orange juice, salt, black pepper and red pepper. Evenly drizzle this mixture over the chicken breast and vegetables.
4. Now fold the foil with a 1-inch wide fold. Double-fold each end to form a packet.
5. Now on the rack place the packets with the seam facing upwards.
6. Grill on a medium heat for about 25 minutes.
7. Make sure the meat is properly cooked and then place the packets on the plates.
8. Cut a large x shape on the packets and fold back the foil and serve.