Chocolate Pecan Marshmallow Cookies
What you’ll need:
(For the cookies)
1 pack of double chocolate chunk cookie mix
1/4 cup vegetable oil
2 tablespoons of water
2/3 cup chopped up pecans
12 large marshmallows (cut in half)
(For the frosting)
1 cup if sweet chocolate chips
1/3 cup of whipped cream
1/2 cup of caster sugar
1 teaspoon of butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
How to make chocolate pecan marshmallow cookies:
Pre-heat your oven to about 350°F.
2. Now take a large bowl and add all the cookie ingredients as mentioned above and stir to form soft dough.
3. Now on an ungreased cookie sheet place the dough using a table spoon. (Make sure all the cookies are 2 inches apart)
4. Bake these cookies for about 7 minutes.
5. Now after removing the cookies immediately press the marshmallows on the cookies with the cut side down.
6. Bake for an additional 2 minutes so that marshmallow softens.
7. Now take the cookies out of the oven and let them cool for about 15 minutes. 8. In the meantime using a saucepan melt the chocolate chips over allow heat and keep stirring until smooth.
8. After that remove from the heat and add the whipped cream, butter and vanilla and blend the mixture well. At the end stir in the caster sugar until the mixture is smooth.
9. Now spread this yummy frosting over each of the cooled cookies and make sure to cover the marshmallows.
10. Let the frosting set and enjoy!