Soupy Baked Potatoe
What you’ll need:
Four large potatoes
Four bacon slices
Six cups of milk
Half a cup of flour
Four sliced green onions
1 1/4 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
¾ a teaspoon of salt
1/4 a teaspoon of pepper
Sour Cream (8-oz.)
How to make Soupy Baked Potatoes:
1. Take a fork and pierce the potatoes with it.
2. Place the potato in the microwave on a paper towel. Set the microwave on high and microwave for 20 minutes until the potatoes are tender. Turn the potatoes halfway through the cooking process.
3. Now cook the bacon in a Dutch oven over a medium heat until nice and crispy.
4.When done drain on paper towels and crumble and set aside.
5. Now in a dutch oven combine the milk and flour and blend well and cook in a medium level heat for about 15 minutes till thick.
6. Now cut the potatoes in half.
7. Scoop out the cooked potatoes from the skins and place in a bowl.
8. Discard the skins.
9. Now mash the potatoes and add them to the bacon with 2 tablespoons of onions and one cup of cheese to the milk mixture with salt and pepper.
10. Now cook until the cheese is melted and add in the sour cream.
11. Cook until the soup is completely heated.
12. Serve in small bowls and sprinkle remaining onion and cheese.