Cute Valentine Themed Strawberries
What you will need:
15 large strawberries (washed and dried)
1 cup dark chocolate chips
1 cup white chocolate chips
1 teaspoon of coconut oil
Sprinkles (Heart shapes or X’s and O’s)
How to make these valentine themed strawberries:
1. Take 2 small microwavable containers and add in half a cup of white chocolate chips to one and dark chocolate chips to the other along with half a teaspoon of coconut oil.
2. Microwave these chips for 30 seconds and stir. Then place in the microwave again for an additional 30 seconds and stir again till the mixture has a smooth consistency.
3. Now dip the dry strawberries diagonally in to the white chocolate mixture so that one half of it is coated.
4. Place it on a parchment till dry.
5. Now dip the strawberry in the dark chocolate mixture in the same way on the opposite side and again place on the parchment.
6. Now sprinkle the sprinkles on your strawberry and store in the fridge for 12 hours and serve.