Chocolate Marshmallow Pops
What you will need:
A box of Nature Valley Dark Chocolate Granola Thins
Around 8 oz of Milk chocolate
A pack of mini marshmallows
Lollipop sticks (or drink stirrers)
How to make Marshmallow poppers:
1. Start off by linking a baking sheet with some wax paper.
2. Now you will need to melt your chocolate. Take a small microwavable bowl and microwave your chocolate with 20 second intervals and keep stirring the chocolate till it has a nice smooth texture.
3. Now place the granola thins on the paper and dip your lollipop stick in to the chocolate and then in the middle of the granola thins.
4. Place in the refrigerator for 5 minutes to harden.
5. Slice the marshmallows in half and dip on side of the marshmallows in the chocolate and stick them on to the sides of the granola thins.
6. Now dip the whole thing in to the chocolate and make sure all the marshmallows are coated.
7. Cover with sprinkles.
8. Place in the freezer and serve when chocolate has hardened.