Bacon and Cheese Jalapeno Poppers
What you will need:
6 seeded Jalapeno peppers
3 ounces of cream cheese
A teaspoon of chilli powder
A teaspoon of honey
6 strips of bacon
6 toothpicks soaked in water
How to make Bacon and Cheese Jalapeno Poppers:
1. To start off you will need to soak your toothpicks in warm water for about 30 minutes.
2. Now take a small bowl and mix together the cheese, chilli powder and honey.
3. Spoon this mixture in to your jalapenos using a spoon.
4. Close up the jalapenos by using the bacon to wrap around them.
5. Use the toothpick to securely fasten all the filling in to the jalapeno.
6. Grill these peppers on a medium heat until the bacon looks nice and crisp and the peppers are properly cooked. (Should take you about 20 minutes) Don’t forget to turn over the peppers on occasions.
7. Cool them for a bit and serve!