Easy To Make Lime-Herb Roasted Chicken
What you will need:
A whole chicken
2 twigs of rosemary
2 twigs of thyme
2 twigs of sage
How to make Lime-Herb Roasted Chicken:
1. Start off by preheating your oven to 450 degrees.
2. Wash the chicken and the empty cavity with water and dry.
3. Set your chicken on top of a roasting pan on a rack.
4. Drizzle the olive oil on the chicken making sure it covers all of the chicken and season the chicken with the garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper. (The same seasoning should be used in the cavity)
5. Cut the lime in to 4 parts and stuff in to the chicken’s cavity with the peels still on.
6. Also add the twigs of herbs in to the cavity.
7. Now bake the chicken for 20 minutes at 450 degrees and then reduce the heat to 375 and roast the chicken for 55 minutes.(Until juices run clear)
8. Let the chicken cool down for 15 minutes before serving.