Egyptian Mummy Cookies (Chocolate Flavoured)
What you will need:
1 Pack of Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix
2 tablespoons of baking cocoa
1/3 a cup of butter (softened)
1 Pack of Betty Crocker vanilla frosting
12 jelly beans (cut in half)
Betty Crocker black decorating gel
How to make Egyptian Mummy Cookies:
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F. 2. Now take a medium sized bowl and stir in the cookie mix, cocoa powder, butter and egg. (Try to make a soft dough form)
2.Now take the dough and roll it to a ¼ inch thickness on a floured surface.
3. Cut out small men shaped cookies with a 5-inch gingerbread man cutter.
4. On a cookie sheet place your cookies and bake for 10 minutes.
5. Let cool for about 15 minutes.
6. Now take a resalable plastic bag and spoon in the white frosting in it and seal.
7. Cut a ¼ inche hole in one of the corners and gently make the mummies bandages.
8. Attach the jelly beans as the eyes and use the black gel to make the pupils.