Peppermint and Vanilla Flavoured Fudge Blocks
What you will need:
12 ounces of white chocolate
16 ounces of vanilla frosting
Half a tablespoon of peppermint extract
Eight drops of pink food colouring
Two tablespoons of bashed peppermint candies
How to make Peppermint and Vanilla Flavoured Fudge Blocks:
1. You will start off by lining wax paper in an 8x8 pan.
2. Now melt your white chocolate in the microwave using 30 second intervals and mixing the chocolate in each interval till it has a nice smooth consistency.
3. Now stir in your white frosting in to the white chocolate and mix well.
4. Add the peppermint extract and mix well.
5. Add this mixture to your lined 8x8 pan and try to spread the mixture evenly. (Tap the pan lightly on a counter to even it out)
6. Now to give the fudge that cute pink swirl drop 8 drops of the pink food colouring on top of the fudge evenly and using a knife swirl it around.
7. Sprinkle the bashed peppermint candies on top if the fudge and press them down slightly.
8. Now let your peppermint fudge set in the refrigerator for an hour or so.
9. Once set cut out the fudge blocks and serve.