Pink Chocolate Chip Cookies
What you will need:
1 stick of butter (Slightly softened)
1 pack of sugar cookie mix
Half a cup of powdered sugar
Half a cup of flour
2 egg whites
Red liquid food colouring
1 cup of chocolate chips
How to make Pink Chocolate Chip Cookies:
1. Preheat your oven to around 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl mix the butter, cookie mix, sugar and flour and mix well.
3. Then add in the egg whites and mix well.
4. Now begin to add the liquid food colouring and keep adding a few drops after each interval till the desired pink colour is achieved and is uniform throughout the dough mixture.
5. Add in the chocolate chips to this dough.
6. Now take a rounded spoon and drop the cookies on to a ungreased cookie sheet and bake these cookies for about 10 minutes.
7. Cool the cookies off before serving.