Rainbow Cherry Shots
What you will need:
30 maraschino cherries (Different colours of the cherries are available in the market)
1 ½ teaspoon of gelatine powder
2 cups of clear cranberry juice or cocktail
1 cup of pineapple juice
How to make rainbow cherry shots:
1. You will be needing some flexible half sphere molds for these shots.
2. Spray some cooking oil on to these molds and wipe with a paper towel.
3. Cut the bottom of the cherries slightly so that they would be able to stand straight in the molds
.4. To make the opaque layer start off with a saucepan and sprinkle in half a tablespoon of gelatine and allow it to soak for one or two minutes in the pineapple juice.
5. Now heat this mixture on a low heat for 5 minutes until gelatine is fully dissolved and remove from the stove.
6. Fill the mold with this mixture by 1/3 and refrigerate for an hour.
7. Now its time to prepare the clear layer of your jelly shots. Add the cranberry juice to a saucepan and the gelatine and make the jelly the same way you did for the opaque layer.
8. Set aside to cool for 15 minutes.
9. Once your opaque layer is set and the clear jelly is cooled down a bit place the cherries in the molds with the opaque layer and fill the rest of the mold with the clear jelly.
10. Refrigerate overnight.
11. Before serving sprinkle with sprinkles.