Tea Party and High Tea Party Ideas
To most people planning a tea party can be an extremely hectic task but with a bit of planning it can be easy. All you need are a few amazing recipes and we can assure you that your party will be a great hit.
There are a variety of drinks you can serve at your tea party either alcoholic or non-alcoholic. The First recipe we will be discussing is a raspberry-cranberry iced tea as shown in the picture.
To make a raspberry-cranberry iced tea you will need:
Chilled brewed tea four cups , Chilled raspberry and cranberry drink four cups ,Mint sprig.
How to make raspberry-cranberry iced tea:
1. Mix both the tea and the juice together.
2. Add ice to the mixture.
3. Add to a glass and garnish with mint sprig.
Now we will be discussing some bite sized cake recipes for your tea party. Let’s start off with a Chocolate-raisin rum cake.
What you will need to make a Chocolate-raisin rum cake:
1.5 cup of raisins, 4 eggs ,A pack of Betty Crocker triple chocolate fudge cake mix ,2 cups of rum ,1/3 cups of oil ,1.3 cups of melted butter, 3.5 ounces of dark chocolate ,1/3 cup of cream ,2 tablespoons of sugar.
How to make Chocolate-raisin rum cake:
1. Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Now place a cup of resin and a cup of rum in to a microwavable bowl and cover with glade wrap and microwave for 5 minutes.
3. Keeping ¼ of the cake mix aside and pour the rest in a large bowl. Add the eggs, butter and oil in to the bowl and mix. Also add in ¾ of the raisins to this mixture after draining the rum and mix till the batter is nice and smooth.
4. Now with the remaining raisins sprinkle the remaining cake batter on them and add to your already mixed cake batter and stir the batter gently.
5. Now lightly grease 2 large muffin tins and add this batter to the tin and bake for 20 minutes.
6. Let the cake cool for a few minutes.
7. Now take the dark chocolate and cream and place them in a microwaveable bowl and let ti heat for 45 seconds. Whisk this mixture till smooth and cook for another 30 seconds and whisk again.
8. When ready to serve add 2 tablespoons of rum and this mix on top of the cakes and serve with a little whipped cream on the side.
What you will need to make Mini Cherry Cakes:
A pack of white cake mix with pudding, 1 pack of unsweetened cherry soft drink mix, 13 ¾ cups of water, 1/3 cup of oil, 3 teaspoons of almond extract, 3 egg whites, Half a cup of corn syrup, 2 lbs of powdered sugar, 3 teaspoons of hot water.
How to make Mini Cherry Cakes:
1. Pre-heat your oven to 375 Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a tray of mini muffin cups and in a large bowl add the cake mix, cherry soft drink, water, oil, 1 teaspoon of almond extract and the eggs. Mix using an electronic mixer on low for 30 seconds and on medium for 2 minutes.
3. Bake the mini cakes for 13 minutes or so an let them cool of an hour.
4. Now on to making the glazed coating add the powdered sugar, half a cup of sugar, corn syrup and 2 teaspoons of almond to a saucepan and mix well. Heat this mixture over a low heat while constantly stirring and after removing the mixture from the heat stir in 2 teaspoons of hot water.
5. Now pour about 1 tablespoon of this glaze mixture on your mini cakes so that all the sides are covered and let it set for about 15 minutes.
6. Garnish with little red heart sprinkles if you desire and serve.
What’s a tea party without a few mini chocolate cheese cakes?
What you will need to make mini chocolate cheese cakes:
Around 18 vanilla wafer cookies, 3 packs of softened cream cheese, a cup of granulated sugar, ¼ cup of baking soda, 2 teaspoons vanilla, 3 eggs, 3.4 cups of heavy whipping cream and 2 tablespoons of caster sugar.
How to make these mini chocolate cheesecakes:
1. Preheat your oven to around 350 Fahrenheit.
2. Line your muffin tray with baking cups (paper) and split the cookies you have in half and place each of the sides in 2 of the muffin cups. 2. Now take a large bowl and using an electric mixer beat the cream cheese on a medium speed till smooth. Then gradually add in the sugar, vanilla, cocoa and eggs till the mixture is completely blended together.
3. Add to the muffin tray.
4. Bake for 25 minutes.
5. After letting your cheesecakes cool for 15 minutes refrigerate them for an hour. 6. Meanwhile prepare the whipped cream to go on top of your cheese cakes. Take a bowl and using an electric mixer beat the sugar in to the cream and once done spoon over your mini cheese cakes.