Coffee Martini Shots
What you will need:
A cup of dark roasted coffee (Or espresso would be ideal)
3 envelops of gelatine
1/3 cup of vanilla Vodka
1/3 cup of espresso Vodka
1/3 cup of coffee liqueur
A teaspoon of Irish Crème liqueur
A teaspoon of agave nectar
How to make Coffee martini shots:
1. You will need some silicone flexible pyramid shaped mold which you will spray lightly with oil and whip clean with a paper towel lightly.
2. Now in a saucepan pour in the coffee or espresso and sprinkle in the gelatine. Allow it to soak for a minute or two and start heating over a low heat while stirring till the gelatine is completely dissolved.
3. Now remove from the heat and add in the vodka’s and kahlua while still stirring the mixture.
4. Add the agave nectar to taste.
5. To make a 2 layered jelly shot divide this mixture in two bowls and add 2 table spoon of bailey to one of the bowls.
6. Add this mixture to the mold and place it in the refrigerator to set for 5 minutes. To create the angled shape place molds in an angle.
7. Once set add the other jelly mixture on top of this one and refrigerate overnight.
8. Remove from the molds and enjoy!