Gingerbread Jelly Shots
What you will need:
1/3rd of a cup of Monin Gingerbread syrup
3 tablespoons of water
3 tablespoons of condensed milk (sweetened)
2.5 envelops of Knox gelatine
½ a cup of vanilla vodka
½ a cup of Baileys Irish Creme liqueur
1/3rd a cup of Kahlua coffee flavoured liqueur
Whipped cream for garnish
Maraschino cherries for garnish
How to make gingerbread jelly shots:
1. Start by pouring the gingerbread syrup, condensed milk and water in to a sauce pan and add the gelatine.
2. Let the gelatine soak for 2 minutes before putting on the stove.
3. Now cook this mixture over a low heat and keep stirring till the gelatine is fully dissolved. (Usually takes 5 minutes)
4. Once dissolved remove from heat.
5. Mix in the vodka first and then the Bailey’s and Kahlua.
6. Stir the mixture well till fully dissolved.
7. Strain the mixture to get rid of undisolved gelatine particles.
8. Pour in to your molds and chill overnight.
9. Garnish with whipped cream and a cut out piece of cherry.