Raspberry Fudge Pops
What you will need:
Half a cup of Nutella spread
Half a cup of whipped cream
A pack of instant chocolate pudding
2 cups of whole milk
A cup of fresh chopped raspberries
Ice cream sticks
Mold sheet (Silicon would be best)
How to make raspberry fudge pops:
1. Take a bowl and mix together the Nutella spread and the whipped cream till fully incorporated.
2. Now in another bowl mix together the pudding mix and the milk and mix till the mixture has a thick texture. (Takes 2 minutes)
3. Add the Nutella mixture to the pudding mixture and mix well.
4. Take your silicon mold and add the chopped raspberries to the bottom of each cavity.
5. Now add the fudge mixture on top of the raspberries.
6. Add a stick to each one of the molds and freeze for a few hours.
7. Remove from the mold and enjoy on a hot summers day!