Peanut Butter And Chocolate Brownies
What you will need:
A box of Betty Crocker Original Supreme brownie mix (Use the amount of water, vegetable oil and eggs as directed on the carton)
3/4 rth of a cup of butter
Half a cup of Peanut butter (Creamy kind)
2 cups of caster sugar
2 teaspoons of milk
A cup of chocolate chips
How to make peanut butter and chocolate brownies:
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Take a 13 by 9 inch pan and grease it lightly with cooking oil.
3. In a large bowl stir in the brownie mix along with the water, chocolate syrup, oil and eggs and mix using an electric mixer.
4. Add the mixture to your pan and bake for 30 minutes.
5. Check if brownies are done with a tooth pick. If the tooth pick comes out clean that means the brownies are done.
6. Let the brownies cool for an hour.
7. Now take another bowl and mix together the sugar, milk peanut butter and half a cup of butter until night and smooth.
8. Spread this mixture on your brownies.
9. Now take a small microwavable bowl and add the rest of the butter and chocolate chips to it and microwave on high for 30 seconds intervals. After each interval mix the chocolate chips and butter together till you get a nice and smooth mixture.
10. Let this mixture cool a bit and layer over the peanut butter layer on your brownie.
11. Chill in the fridge for half an hour.
12. Cut your brownies and serve.