Funky Grape Flavoured Shots
What you will need:
For the cream layer:
Half a cup of cream
A pack of plain gelatine
1/4th a cup of sugar
Half a cup of vodka
Half a teaspoon of vanilla
For the grape flavoured layer:
2/3 of a cup of lemon soda (flat)
2/3 of a cup of tom Collins mix (Prepared)
2 packs of plain gelatine
2/3 cup of grape vodka (the one with a light purple colour) or use food colouringHow to make Funky Grape Flavoured Shots:
1. In a saucepan pour in the cream and add the gelatin and let it soak for around two minutes. After this you will heat this mixture over a low heat and stir till the gelatine is completely dissolved.
2. Now remove from the heat and add in the vodka and vanilla and stir till incorporated and pour in to a pan and refrigerator.
3. Now for the grape later pour in the soda in to a new sauce pan and add the gelatin and let it soak and cook it like we did in step 2 after removing from the heat stir in the vodka and pour in to a pan and allow this to cool to room temperature.
4. Once the cream layer is set using a cookie cutter with any shape you want cut out the gelatine and gently place in the grape layer.
5. Refrigerate and let it set over night.
6. Cut out your desired size for the jelly shots and serve.