Candy Cane Themed Shots
What you will need:
2/3 of a cup of water
1/3 of a cup of condensed milk (sweetened)
2 packs of plain gelatine
¾ of a cup of vanilla flavoured vodka
Two table spoons of white chocolate liqueur
Three tablespoons of peppermint schnapps
Crushed Candy Canes for garnish
How to make Candy Cane Themed Shots:
1. Take a saucepan and add in the water and gelatine. Let the gelatine soak for 2 minutes and then heat this mixture over a low heat and stir constantly. This will take 5 minutes.
2. Stir in the condensed milk to this mixture and stir and remove from heat.
3. Now add in the vodka, schnapps and liqueur to the mixture and stir.
4. Pour this mixture in to a pan and refrigerate overnight.
5. Cut 5 inch squares and garnish with crushed candy canes.