Chocolate Lava Cake
What you will need:
6 oz of baking chocolate
Two table spoons of butter
1.5 cups of caster sugar
Half a cup of flour
How to make Chocolate Lava Cake:
1. Pre-heat your oven to 450°F.
2. Prepare 6 custard cups buy greasing them with oil and dusting them lightly with cocoa powder.
3. Now take a saucepan and melt your chocolate in it with the butter on a low heat and stir till all mixed.
4. Then in another bowl beat the eggs until well blended and add in the sugar, flour and the melted chocolate mixture.
5. Pour this mixture in to the custard cups and place them on a cookie sheet with the sides of the paper up.
6. Bake these cakes for around 15 minutes making sure that the centres remain soft.
7. Let these cakes cool for 3 minutes and too serve using a small knife around the edges and place on a plate.
8. Sprinkle with any desired garnishing and serve.