Berrylicious Jelly Shot
What you will need:
A teaspoon of lemon zest
1/3rd of a cup of sloe gin
1/3rd of a cup of raspberry schnapps
1/3rd of a cup of St. Germain elderflower liqueur
Two cups of ginger ale
4 packs of pain gelatin
Assorted berries (blueberries, raspberries and blackberries)
How to make Berrylicious jelly shot:
1. Lightly grease a mini Bundt cake pan and wipe clean excess oil.
2. In a large bowl crush half of the berries with a wooden spoon and add on lemon zest and the liquor.
3. In a saucepan pour in the ginger ale and gelatine and let it soak for 2 minutes.
4. Heat this mixture over a low heat for 5 minutes while stirring constantly.
5. Strain out the berry mixture and stir it in the gelatine mixture and pour it in to the Bundt cake pan.
6. Refrigerate overnight.
7. Unmold and garnish liberally with remaining berries.