Cranberry Shots With A Coconut Twist
What you will need:
1 1/4 cup of cranberry juice
3 packs of plain gelatine
3/4th of a cup of coconut flavoured rum
2 tablespoons of grenadine syrup
(To garnish the shots you will need)
Half a cup of sweetened flaked coconut
Half a pack of plain gelatin
Half a cup of water
How to make cranberry shots with a coconut twist:
1. In a saucepan pour in the cranberry juice along with the plain gelatine.
2. Let the gelatine soak for 2 minutes.
3. Now start heating this mixture over a low heat and keep stirring till mixture is totally dissolved.
4. Take off the heat and stir in the Malibu rum and grenadine syrup.
5. Pour the mixture in to pyramid shaped silicon molds and leave in the refrigerator overnight.
6. Using a blender to create small coconut flakes and set aside.
7. Before serving the shots make a little gelatin mixture and lightly put it on the sides of the shots and stick on the coconut flakes.