Red Velvet Cocktails
What you need:
whipped cream cheese frosting
red sugar (colour)
2 tsp of chocolate syrup
¼ cup of cake flavoured vodka
¼ cup of crème de cacao
6 tablespoons of butter milk
2 drops of red food colouring
How to make red velvet cocktails:
1. Start off by garnishing the glasses by dipping the rims in frosting and then in the red sugar.
2. Drizzle some of the chocolate sauce in the bottom of the glasses and place them in fridge.
3. Now make the cocktails.
4. In a cocktail shaker add the vodka, buttermilk, food colour and crème de cacao.
5. Cover the shaker and shake well.
6. Take the glasses out of the fridge and pour using a strainer.