Mini Strawberry Tarts
What you will need:
(For the crust)
A box of Pillsbury refrigerated pie crusts
¾ tsp of sugar
(For the filling)
2.5 cups of sliced strawberries
Half a cup of strawberry glaze
6 tsp of fudge ice cream topping
1/3 a cup of whipped cream
How to make mini strawberry tarts:
1. Pre-heat your oven to 230 degrees Celsius.
2. Now take out the piecrust and lay it out flat on a cutting board and sprinkle some sugar over it.
3. Cut out 6 round shapes using a cookie cutter from this pie crust. (4 inches big)
4. Now take a muffin pan and spray on some cooking oil on the back and fit the round circles with the sugar side up on the back of the muffin cups.
5. Prick the pastries with a fork many times.
6. Bake these pastries for 7 minutes till they have a lightly browned colour and then leave them to cool for half an hour.
7. In a large bowl now mix the strawberries and glaze and chill for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
8. Before serving the tarts add a spoon of the fudge topping in the shell and add the strawberry mixture and garnish with whipped cream.