Chocolate Fudge Brownie Trifle
What you will need:
A box of fudge brownie mix (required amounts of water, vegetable oil and eggs on the back of the pack)
A tablespoon of instant coffee
A box of chocolate fudge instant pudding
2 cups of cold milk
A pack of toffee bits
A pack of frozen whipped topping
How to make chocolate fudge brownie trifle:
1. Pre-heat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Now take a 13x9-inch pan and grease it with cooking oil and set aside.
3. Now mix up the brownie mixture as directed don the back of the box and also add the instant coffee to the mixture.
4. Bake the brownie according to the instructions and then leave to cool for one hour.
5. Cut up the brownie in to 1 inch square blocks and place half of them in the bottom of a 3-quart glass bowl.
6. Make the pudding as directed on the back of the box and pour half over the brownies.
7. Top this with half of the toffee bits and whipped topping and repeat the layer again.
8. Chill for 4 hours before serving.