French Style Martini Jelly Shots
What you will need:
1 1/4 cups of pineapple juice
2 packs of plain gelatine
Half a cup of raspberry flavoured vodka
1/4 of a cup of raspberry liqueur
How to make French style martini jelly shots:
1. In a saucepan pour in the pineapple juice and add in the gelatine and allow it to soak for 2 minutes.
2. Then start heating the liquid over a low heat an mix till the mixture is dissolved.
3. Cook for 5 minutes and take off the heat.
4. Stir in the vodka and liqueur.
5. Add in 2 tablespoons of this mixture to mini glasses and place in fridge for 3 hours.
6. Garnish with a raspberry.