Mini Prawn Nachos
What you will need:
250grams of cooked of cut prawns
A red bell pepper
Half of a medium sized white onion
A tablespoon of olive oil
A table spoon of Old El Paso Taco Seasoning
1/4th of a cup of cream cheese
A cup of shredded cheddar cheese
290 grams of fresh pico de gallo
Fresh cilantro leaves for garnish
8 cups of tortilla "scoop" chips
How to make Shrimp nachos:
1. Dice up the prawns in to small chunks and set aside.
2. Chop up the red pepper and onion in to small uniform pieces and sauté on a non-stick pan with a tablespoon of olive oil for a few minutes.
3. After removing from the heat add in one Tbsp of Old El Paso Taco Seasoning and 1/4 cup cream cheese.
4. Now add in the shrimp and cheddar cheese and stir the mixture on a low heat till cheese melts.
5. Before serving spoon in the prawn mixture on top of the tortilla scoops and top with the pico de gallo, a few shreds of cheese and a fresh cilantro leaf and a few sections of the finely chopped prawn meat.