Butterbeer Jello Shots
What you will need:
One cup of creme soda
Two packs of plain gelatin
1/3 of a cup of vanilla vodka
2/3 of a cup of butterscotch schnapps
Large crystal coloured sugar
How to make Butterbeer Jello shots:
1. In a saucepan pour the soda and add in the gelatine and let it soak for 2 minutes.
2. Heat this mixture over a low heat and stir constantly till dissolved and remove from heat.
3. Stir in the schnapps and vodka.
4. Pour in a loaf pan and refrigerate till fully set.
5. Cut in to servable pieces.
6. Before serving garnish with coloured sugar.