Waffle Themed Cocktails
What you will need:
30 grams of dark rum
60 grams of Irish cream
A teaspoon of maple syrup
60 grams of milk
1/4th of a cup of crumbled bacon bits
2 Bisquick mini waffles
How to make waffle themed cocktails:
1. Start off by cooking a few pieces of bacon and then let them cool.
2. Crumble the bacon into small pieces.
3. Using the back of the Bisquick box make two mini waffles for garnishing and to be dipped in to the cocktail.
4. In a cocktail shaker with ice add in the Irish Cream, milk, rum and maple syrup.
5. Shake the cocktail shaker vigorously so that all the ingredients get merged.
6. Strain the cocktail in to your martini glasses and then top with crumbled bacon bits and add the mini waffles on to a skewer and garnish.