Hot Fudge Cupcakes
Delicious hot Fudge Sundae Cupcakes!
What you will need :
1 2-layer-size package chocolate cake mix
1 12 ounce jar hot fudge ice cream topping
1 - 2 16 ounce can creamy white icing
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1 teaspoon shortening
A small jar of maraschino cherries with stems-drained
( Makes 24 )
1. Preheat your oven to 175 degrees,Line muffin cups with paper bake cups.
Prepare your cake batter by following the package directions.
2. Scoop the batter into prepared muffin cups, filling each of them about two-thirds full.
Then Use the back of a spoon to smooth out the batter in cups.
Place a scant tablespoon room temperature ice cream topping on the top center of each
3. Bake them for approx 15 - 20 minutes.
4.Cool the cupcakes in muffin cups on wire racks for 5 minutes.
5) Remove cupcakes from muffin cups. Let them cool down on wire racks.
4. Spread some of the frosting over each cupcake and the place the remaining frosting in a
pastry bag fitted with a star tip.
5. In a small saucepan melt your chocolate pieces and shortening over low heat and cool
6. Spoon melted chocolate into a small heavy resealable plastic bag. Seal bag and cut off
a small piece from one corner. pour a small amount of chocolate on top of each of the
7. Sprinkle cupcakes with nuts. Pipe the remaining frosting on top of cupcakes. Garnish
them with a cherry if you wish
8. Once finised package them up and post them to the friendly team here at Party Supplies now!!! THANKS!!! :)