The Taco Ring
Here is a new take on the traditional Taco which takes amazing and is great to
serve to groups of people.
What you will need :
3 crescent roll tubes
450grams ground beef
One packet of taco seasoning
One and a half cups of grated cheddar cheese
1) Lay out the two tubes of crescent pastry and keep the thick
2) Use some of the extra crescent roll
so as to make the center of the taco ring a bit thicker.
3) Start to Brown the beef and then add taco seasoning to it.
4) Lay the beef inside of the laid out crescent rolls
Add then add the cheddar cheese to the top
5) Pull over the crescent rolls and place in under the meat and cheese.
6) Add some cheese,lettuce,tomato,black olives, sour cream or
anything else that you would like in the middle.
7)Bake at 170 for 20 minutes or until the taco ring is golden brown.