What you will need:
2 teaspoon of unflavored gelatin
60 grams of Stoli Gala Apple Vodka
1 cup apple cider
2 lemonsHow to make apple shots:
1. Pour the apple cider in a small pot and drop in the gelatin. Let the contents of the pot stabilize for 5 minutes and do not stir. In the meanwhile, squeeze the lemons into a small bowl.
2.Cut the apples in half and with a spoon shovel out the meat in the middle of the apples to give them a cup-like shape.
3. Apply the lemon juice to the insides of the apples or dip them the hollow side first into the lemon juice.
4. Put the apple ‘cups’ onto a rimmed baking sheet.
5. Dissolve the gelatin you placed into the pot with apple cider earlier by gentle whisking and place the pot over gentle heat. Give the contents of the pot constant stirring till the gelatin dissolves. If you are making these apple shots for adults then add the vodka into the pot.
6. When the gelatin, vodka and cider mixture is ready, gently fill in the apple cups with the mixture and place into the fridge to be cooled overnight.
7. Cut into slices and serve chilled.