What You Need
1 seedless watermelon
½ cup of strawberries, each one cut into two halves
4 tablespoon of lemon juice
½ cup of sugar
8 to 10 pop molds that are 2 to 3 inches in length
8 to 19 sticksHow to Prepare
1. Put the watermelon into a blender and blend. You can add a little water if required but make sure that you use only a small amount of water, if you use water at all. Strain the puree into a bowl.
2. Now it’s the strawberries’ turn to be blended. Strain the blended strawberry puree into the watermelon puree.
3. Add sugar to the mixture of the purees and stir till the sugar dissolves. After this, mix in the lemon juice.
4. Pour the mixture into the pop mold and push the stick into the middle of each mold. Freeze the molds for 4 to 5 hours until they are frozen solid.
5. Once they solidify, take them out and leave them for 5 minutes after which gently use the sticks to pull out the popsicles.