How to make Caramel and Pretzel popcorn
Pretzels and Caramel Popcorn recipe:
What You Need:
• 8 cups of air popped popcorn
• 1 ½ cups of roughly chopped pretzels
• 2 cups of mini-marshmallows
• 1 cup of brown sugar
• 340 grams of semi-sweet chocolate
• ½ cup of butter
• 3 tablespoons of light corn syrup
• 1 teaspoon of sea salt
How to Prepare:
• Place the butter, the corn syrup and the brown sugar in a microwave-friendly bowl and microwave for 2 minutes on high setting.
• Place the marshmallows within the mixture and stir so that the marshmallows are completely coated with the mixture. Microwave again for a minute.
• Take the mixture out, mix it up again and microwave again for 1-2 minutes till the marshmallows have melted completely and the mixture is bubbly.
• Pour the mixture over the popcorn in a large bowl and mix till the popcorn has been coated by the mixture.
• Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray and place the coated popcorn over the cookie sheet.
• Sprinkle only 1 cup of the roughly chopped pretzels over the popcorn.
• Melt the chocolate in a microwave-friendly bowl using a microwave. Remember to heat for 30 second intervals, stir the chocolate after each interval and do so till the chocolate has completely melted.
• Drizzle the chocolate over the popcorns in the cookie sheet and sprinkle the rest of the pretzels over the popcorn along with the sea salt.
• Refrigerate for 5-10 minutes till the chocolate sets and serve!