How to make Fudge Topped Brownies
Fudge Topped Brownies recipe...
What You Need:
• 1 ½ cups of confectioner’s sugar
• ½ cup of softened butter
• 1 pack of fudge brownie mix (enough for a 13 by 9 inch pan)
• 4 ½ cups of instant vanilla pudding mix
• 2 to 3 tablespoons of Jif Creamy Butter
• 1 can (approx. 450 grams) of chocolate fudge frosting
• 2 tablespoons of cold 2% milk
How to Prepare:
• Make the brownies as instructed on the brownie mix pack. Cool the brownie on a cooling rack.
• While this happens, beat the peanut butter, butter, milk, confectioner’s sugar and the pudding mix in a small bowl till the mixture is smooth.
• Spread the mixture over the brownie and refrigerate for around 30 minutes or till the spread on the brownie is firm.
• Frost using the chocolate fudge frosting mix just before cutting the brownie into smaller brownies.
• Now serve and enjoy these delightful brownies.