How to make rice bubble squares
What you will need:
90 grams of coconut oil
1 tablespoon of honey
60 grams caster sugar
75 grams of marshmallows
3 cups of rice bubbles
Hundreds and thousands
How to make Rice Bubble Squares:
1. In a saucepan combine coconut oil, honey, sugar and marshmallows.
2. Heat over a very low heat stiring constantly until the marshmallows have melted and the sugar has dissolved.
3. Line a slice tray with baking paper and poor in the rice bubbles.
4. Poor the heated mixture over the top of the rice bubbles and using a fork, press into tray.
5. Sprinkle the hundreds and thousands over the top and pop into the fridge to set.
6. Once set, slice into squares and keep refridgerated.
7. If you like your rice bubble squares crunchy, eat straight from the fridge. If you prefer them a little chewy, allow them to sit at room temp for five minutes before eating. Enjoy!