Lemon Flavoured Cookies
What You Need:
• ½ cup of finely crushed lemon drops
• ½ cup of softened butter
• 1 egg
• ¾ cup of sugar
• 1 ½ cups of all-purpose flour
• 1 tablespoon of half and half cream
• 1 teaspoon of lemon peel, grated
• 1 teaspoon of baking powder
• ¼ teaspoon of salt
How to Prepare:
• Mix the butter and sugar in a large bowl until the mixture is light and fluffy. Now beat in the peel, egg and cream into the mixture.
• Mix the lemon drops, flour, baking powder and salt and gradually add this to the butter and sugar mixture. Remember to mix well.
• Spoon out balls of the mixture and place them onto greased baking sheets; make sure that they are 3 inches apart.
• Bake these for 8 to 10 minutes at 177 degrees Celsius or till the edges are light brown.
• Let the cookies cool for 2 minutes before you place them to cool on a cooling rack.
• Now you may enjoy these yummy cookies.