How to make a great tasting Spicy Taco Dip
Spicy Taco Dip Recipe
What you will need:
450 grams ground beef
1 can of refried beans
½ cup of spicy taco sauce (or make your own)
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 cup sour cream
¼ cup chopped onion
¼ cup chopped tomatoes
¼ cup black olives (sliced)
¼ cup jalapeno pepper rings
1 tablespoon of chili powder
1 ½ cups shredded Colby-jack cheese
How to prepare:
1) Start by pre-heating your oven to Preheat the oven to 175c
2) In a large skillet, brown your ground beef and then drain off any excess liquid.
3) Stir in the refried beans,your taco sauce the chili powder and cumin.
4) grease ( Lightly ) a 9×13 inch baking dish and then Spread the ground beef/refried beans mixture into an even layer on the bottom of the baking dish.
5) Spread the sour cream in an even layer over the beef and bean mixture.
6) Layer the onions, tomatoes, olives, and jalapeno pepper rings over the sour cream.
7) Top with Colby-jack cheese.
Place the mix into the oven and bake at 175c for 30 minutes.
Once ready serve and enjoy!
(Makes enough for approx 8 people)