How to make peach cobbler
What You Need
• ¾ cup of milk
• 4 cups of peeled, sliced and thawed peaches, fresh or frozen
• 1 cup of sugar
• ¾ cup of all-purpose flour
• 1/3 cup of melted butter
• A pinch of salt
• 2 teaspoons of baking powder
• ½ teaspoon of almond extract
• Vanilla ice cream, if required
How to Prepare
• Gently toss ½ cup of sugar, almond extract and the peaches together in a large bowl and set this bowl aside.
• Pour the melted butter into a 2 quart baking dish.
• Mix the flour, the rest of the sugar (1/2 cup), salt and baking powder in a small bowl. Mix in the milk into this mixture till it is smooth. Pour this mixture evenly over butter in the baking dish; remember to NOT stir the mixture into the butter. Top with the peach and sugar mixture.
• Bake this at 177 degrees Celsius for 50 to 55 minutes or till bubbly and golden brown.
• Serve this with ice cream (optional) and enjoy!