How to make Oreo party treats
Oreo® Party Treats
What You Need
• Approx. 170 grams of melted white chocolate
• 12 Oreo® cookies
• 1 teaspoon of canola oil
• ¼ cup of multicoloured sprinkles, you can also use chocolate sprinkles
• 12 wooden craft sticks
How to Prepare
• Insert a wooden stick in the center filling of each cookie.
• Place these cookies on a paper covered and rimmed baking sheet and freeze for 10 minutes.
• Mix the oil and the melted chocolate until both the ingredients blend together.
• Dip the cookies into the chocolate 1 at a time; make sure both the sides of each cookie get coated properly and evenly.
• Replace the cookies onto the baking sheet and sprinkle the sprinkles on top of each one of them.
• Refrigerate these for 30 minutes or till the chocolate on each one of the cookies is set.