Honey peanut butter and banana panini
Honey, Peanut Butter and Banana Panini
What You Need
• 2 bananas
• 4 slices of whole grain white bread
• 2 tablespoons of honey
• ½ cup of creamy peanut butter
• 4 teaspoons of softened butter
How to Prepare
• Butter each side of the slices of bread.
• Spread the peanut butter on one side of each slice.
• Now slice the bananas in half and then slice them again through their length.
• Lay the banana slices on the slices; lay them onto the sides with the peanut butter.
• Drizzle the honey onto the bananas evenly.
• Lay the banana side of one slice onto a similar side of another one and cook these in a hot press for 5 minutes.
• The yummy Paninis are ready.