How to make Movember Cookies
What you will need:
Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix
1 tablespoon of all-purpose flour
1/3 of a cup of butter (softened)
A cup of Betty Crocker Whipped chocolate frosting
Half a teaspoon of ground cinnamon
1/4 of a teaspoon of ground red pepper
1/4 of a teaspoon of ground nutmeg
Assorted chocolate frosting and candies
How to make Movember Cookies:
1. Pre-heat to 190 Celsius.
2. In a bowl mix the cookie mix, flour, butter and egg till it is soft dough.
3. Roll the dough with a rolling pin until 1/8 inch thick and cut out 12 rounds with a 2-inch round cookie cutter. Also cut out 12 rounds with a 1 1/2-inch round cutter. Using a slight S-shape cookie cutter and cut down the center of each of the 1 1/2-inch rounds with a knife.
4. On an ungreased pan place each cookie 1 inch apart.
5. Bake for 10 minutes until cookies are golden brown.
6. In a small bowl mix in the frosting, cinnamon, red pepper and nutmeg.
7. Use the frosting to attach the s shaped halves to form moustaches.
8. Decorate with frosting and candies and serve.
3-Layer Caramel Pecan Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites