How to make marshmallow tarts
Marshmallow Tarts Recipe..
What you will need:
12 small tart cases
1 cup of caster sugar
1 tablespoon of gelatin
2/3 cup of water
1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
1 cadbury flake bar
How to make Marshmallow Tarts:
1. Place the gelatin, water and sugar in a saucepan and combine and bring to a simmer.
2. Turn the heat down to low and let the mixture stay there for 10 minutes without stirring.
3. Take the mixture off the heat and let it stand for 10 minutes.
4. Pour the mixtue and the vanilla essence into a mixing bowl and using an electric beater, beat on high until thick and can form peaks.
5. Place a teaspoon of jam in the bottom of the cases and then pipe or spoon into the tart cases.
6. Cruble the flake and sprinkle over the top.