How to make chocolate biscuit eclairs
What you will need:
1 can Grands Refrigerated Biscuits
Cooking Oil for frying
A cup of Betty Crocker Hersheys Chocolate Frosting
A cup of prepared vanilla instant pudding
How to make Chocolate Biscuit Eclairs:
1. Start of by cutting each of the eight Grands Biscuits into 4 parts making around 32 pieces.
2. Rolls these pieces in to balls.
3. Heat cooking oil and using thongs fry 4 biscuits at a time.
4. Once golden brown remove from oil and place on a paper towel.
5. Using a metal tipped piping bag poke each biscuit and pipe in the vanilla pudding.
6. Microwave the chocolate frosting for 15 seconds and drizzle on top of the biscuits and refrigerate.